The Saint. Pre-Construction in Toronto
FOR INSTANT INFO CALL:905-832-9022
- Project Name: The Saint
- Builders: Minto Communities Canada
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: 89 Church St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5C 2G3
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Church St & Lombard St
- Architect: Wallman Architects
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 47 Stories
- Number Of Units: 416
- Nearby Parks: St. James Park
- Price: Request Pricing Information
The Saint is a modern play on Japanese minimalism grounded in health and wellness. The architecture, handled by Wallman Architects, is defined by a few distinct elements. A black, brick masonry podium is used to transition the building to the adjacent historical property, while a graphic, punctuated tower carves out a presence along downtown Toronto’s eastern skyline.
Natural, textured materials are used judiciously throughout the interiors, drawing inspiration from biophilic design in an effort to blur the distinction between the indoors and outdoors. Ample amenity space was programmed with the direct intent of elevating the concept of wellness in residential buildings. The prototypical, sprawling condominium spa was completely rethought and replaced with a series of individualized programs, designed to personalize the experience. Residents will be able to transition between an infrared sauna, to a soaking tub to a steam space, that are each enjoyed privately.
A glowing meditation room will feature an entire wall made up of illuminated salt rock, complementing the overall amenity offering.