Reunion Crossing Condos & Urban Towns. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Reunion Crossing Condos & Urban Towns
- Builders: Diamond Kilmer Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 1808 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6N 1J5
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: St Claire Ave W & Old Weston Rd
- Architect: Giannone Petricone Associates Inc.
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 11 Stories
- Number Of Units: 249
- Nearby Parks: Sadra Park, Wadsworth Park
- Price: Reveal Pricing and Deposit Structure
MODERN LUXURY. MODERN LOVE.
CONDOMINIUMS THAT WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
When you call a Reunion Crossing condominium home, every day will be an opportunity to reunite with sophisticated, intelligent, urban living. The innovative lobby has been reimagined into a space you will actually use, with workspaces and lounge areas. Even more impressive are the well laid-out, open concept suites, which let you rediscover just how beautiful city life really can be.
UNITE WITH YOUR TRUE HOME
STYLISH FAMILY-SIZED URBAN TOWNHOMES.
The spacious urban townhomes at Reunion Crossing are an incredible place to call home. Open-concept floor plans, 2-storey designs, and exclusive rooftop patios and sunken terraces make these homes a great option for young professionals and growing families. Even better, townhome residents will have access to all of the exciting amenities in the condominium next door. Discover a space that has been crafted to meet all of your needs, and reunite with the home you truly love.